- Do you have bleeding during bowel movements?
- Do you have itching or irritation in your anal region?
- Do you have pain or feel discomfort around your bottoms?
- Do you feel any swelling around your anus?
- Is something protruding from the anus?
- Do you have any painful swelling near the anus?
If you answer is “Yes” to any of the above questions then you might be suffering from “Piles” but don’t panic, we recommend that before coming to any conclusion yourself, contact an Expert Colo-proctologist for correct diagnosis and best treatment for piles in your case.
There can be some common reasons why you may be suffering from piles.