1. Are you passing fewer than three stools a week?
2. Are you experiencing lumpy or hard stools
3. Do you have to strain to have bowel movements
4. Do you feel like there’s a blockage that prevents bowel movements?
5. Do you get the feeling of not completely emptying the stool?
6. Do you need of help to empty your rectum, such as using your hands to press on your abdomen 7. and using a finger to remove stool?
Occasional constipation is very common but if symptoms are present at least 3 times per week for 3 months then you should contact an expert colo-proctologist. Common Causes Of Constipation