Are you looking for cashless piles treatment in Whitefield, Richmond road or Frazer Town? At Bottom’s Up Clinics, we understand that health comes first, that’s the reason we have availed the Cashless Piles Treatment in Bangalore, to provide comfort to our patients
What You Will Need To Avail Cashless Facility?
- A. CASHLESS CARD (It is provided by your insurance company )
Or Policy Papers (of current & previous year )
- B. IDENTITY PROOF (Pan Card or Aadhar Card) Your date of birth should be clearly mentioned on it.
*Ideally, these documents need to be submitted 5 days prior to your surgery. However, if you are unable to do so, then it needs to be submitted at least 12 hours prior to surgery. Patient can get admitted and cashless process can be started simultaneously in case of an emergency.
Where & How To Submit Documents?
You have to submit the documents at Bottoms Up Clinics. You have two options to submit documents, either you can directly handover documents to us, or can mail us the scanned copies on email@example.com
How Is The Cashless Claim Process?
- 1. PREAPPROVAL FORM: duly signed by you will be filled and submitted by us to the concerned hospital, which is further submitted by the hospital to the TPA (Third Party Assurance ).
- 2. TIME REQUIRED: It usually takes 24-48 hours of working time for this entire process of preapproval.
- 3.SANCTION AMOUNT: It always comes in two parts from Insurance Company. You can get admitted only after the initial part of sanction is received. The second part of sanction is obtained once discharge process is initiated.
- 4. ROOMS: You are usually entitled to rooms as per terms and conditions of your policy. In case you opt for an upgraded room, you will have to pay the difference amount directly to us.
- 5. CHARGES: Patients have to pay non-medical or administrative charges which are not payable by insurance company or by TPA. For example, registration/admission service charges, telefax/photocopy, food and beverages for relatives, special diets, supports and accessories, toiletries, private nurse charges, ambulance, etc.
- 6. TREATMENT COST: During consultation, we give you a rough idea about surgical expenses. Further, depending on intra-operative findings, in certain cases given estimate may increase by 10-20%.
- 7. DISCHARGE PROCEDURE: Entire discharge procedure will take 8-12 hours after the final bill and discharge card is submitted to the TPA.
What if your insurance company denies cashless facility?
Based on the terms and conditions in your policy, insurance company may deny cashless facility for a particular patient. Under such cases, patients can do either of the following things:
- A. Opt for cash payment
- B. Try for Reimbursement Claim – In case of reimbursement, duly filled form and necessary documents will be given to you by our Insurance department, which you may further submit for claim to your insurance provider.
Bottom’s Up Clinics is enlisted for Cashless Claim with the following companies:
- 1. Bajaj Allianz
- 2. Star Health Insurance
- 3. Ericson TPA
- 4. Religare Insurance
- 5. Max Bupa Insurance
- 6. Reliance Insurance