Coronavirus has affected Earth as no other pathogen has in the past. While the medical fraternity is doing everything to fight Corona and keep the people safe, it’s no denying that people are doing their part as well in controlling the pandemic by staying at home.
While most people know that common Coronavirus symptom include :
Dry cough, fever, runny nose, general body weakness and difficulty in breathing and other symptoms may also involve loss of olfactory sensation (which means the person won’t be able to perceive the smells around him very well and loss of appetite).
Many, still have no idea that Coronavirus infection just isn’t limited to that.
Coronavirus and Upset Stomach
While the world is just focusing on the respiratory systems associated with coronavirus infection, Coronavirus is making its way beyond our lungs into our gastrointestinal system, affecting our stomach and intestines.
Ask yourself these questions :
- Are you suffering from an unexpected stomach ache ?
- Is your stomach ache to make your nauseous?
- Are you suffering from loose motions lately ?
- Have you been vomiting a lot ?
- Has your urine changed to a darker colour ?
If your answers were mostly a yes to the questions mentioned above, keep reading to find out what you should do.
Should you be scared ?
Let’s get one thing straight first, not every stomach ache and every episode of upset stomach and loose motion means that you have Coronavirus infection. Your upset stomach could just be due to a common bacterial infection or food allergy.
But how to be sure that it isn’t Coronavirus infection?
Now that you know that the ongoing research on Coronavirus infection has indicated that the coronavirus isn’t just affecting the respiratory system, but it is also targeting our gastrointestinal system,
shouldn’t you be more vigilant than scared ?
But why not, scared ?
Because It’s important to know that most people are surviving this pandemic and fighting the infection fairly well with timely medical intervention.
So when to meet the doctor?
Meeting the doctor on time for any disease or health-related issue automatically improves the chance of recovery and survival.
Right now during this pandemic any symptom that points out towards a possible infection should not be ignored and should be brought into the notice of your healthcare provider as soon as possible.
In case of gastrointestinal issues, keep these things in mind :
- Usually, the episode of an upset stomach resolves in 48 hours.
- If you have pain, nausea, vomiting due to bacterial infections, your symptoms should improve after taking antibiotics and oral rehydration solutions.
- Fever should also subside in 48 hours.
Look for these symptoms :
- Stomach ache
- Abdominal pain
- Loose motions
- Darker urine
- Low urine output
Meet the doctor if the above symptoms, ie: stomach ache, loose motion, abdominal pain and vomiting does not subside even after 48 hours.
Want to meet the right doctor? Here is where you should go :
For rectification of your gastrointestinal issues, there can be no better doctor than a colorectal surgeon to do this job.
Visit bottom’s up clinic in Bangalore to seek Dr. Yuvraj Gehlot’s consultation on your gastrointestinal issues.
See our Video on Stomach Ache!!
Visit Bangalore and let Bottom’s Up clinic take care of your problems for you.
If you are suffering from low immunity and digestive issues suspect that it could be due to Coronavirus infection, don’t delay and visit Bottom’s up clinics.
If you want the best advice on improving your general health and immunity and want to get treated for your gastrointestinal issues with a holistic approach then Bottom’s up clinics in Bangalore as It is the best clinic for treatment for gastrointestinal issues in Bangalore.
Bottom’s Up clinic is one stop for getting excellent advice on diet, lifestyle and nutrition.
- Our doctors and team of Nutritionists ensure that a correct and easy to follow the diet is provided to all the patients in order to help them improve their immunity and digestive problems.
- We also provide advice on changing lifestyle in a better manner and exercises that can help digestive issues.
- Our approach is preventive and holistic, with proper care and support we will ensure that you go home happy.
Let us help you because –
- We have 17 years of experience.
- We have won the trust of over 100,000 patients and counting.
- More than 16000 operations have been successfully conducted with no post-operative complications or complaints.
- We have positively impacted more than 5 lakh families, making their lives better and healthier.
- We follow a holistic approach with full privacy and intimacy.
- Our major focus is on the prevention of diseases.
- We make sure to provide complete support with the assistance of our expert Nutritionists.
- Specially designed yoga exercises and support is given to every patient.
- All aspects from prevention, treatment and avoidance support, all are provided under one roof.
So don’t sit and suffer in silence, if you have gastrointestinal issues and an upset stomach that has not rectified itself even after 48 hours, contact us immediately for assistance.
Bottom’s up clinics in Bangalore is always here to help and guide you. Get proper treatment done at low cost in the most excellent way possible.