Sitting is an essential part of our daily routine. When we get tired of walking and standing, we sit in order to take some rest. Sitting is a very normal process and most people don’t even have to think about anything before sitting. They can do it for long hours with ease and it’s a part of their daily routine.
However, for some people, unfortunately even sitting has become a luxury. These people have to think about how they are going to deal with the upcoming pain and discomfort which they are going to experience while sitting. Sometimes this doesn’t end on sitting, even lying down can become a task.
This pain and discomfort while sitting can hamper jobs, meetings, ruin personal experiences and even happiness. If you are one of those people that are experiencing trouble while sitting, don’t worry because Bottom’s up clinic is here to help.
What can cause this pain?
Pain in bottoms can happen due to a lot of reasons. But most commonly the reason could be that you may be suffering from a gastrointestinal disorder, such as fissure, fistula or piles that might be causing this pain. Amongst all of these, piles is the most common gastrointestinal disease that causes pain in bottoms.
This pain can cause a lot of trouble while sitting and can increase if you want to sit for long hours. If you’re someone suffering quietly from pain and cannot find proper help, don’t lose hope. Visit bottom’s up clinic in Whitefield Bangalore for best diagnosis and treatment. At Bottom’s Up Clinic your pain will be treated and managed properly.
Bottom’s up clinic provides excellent treatment for piles, tissues and even constipation. Get all the gastrointestinal diseases treatment and management done at lowest cost at Bottom’s Up Clinic Bangalore and get rid of pain.
Do you have piles?
Being one of the most common gastrointestinal diseases that causes pain in bottoms, the fact that you may have piles is most likely the reason for such pain and discomfort.
Piles is an easily identifiable disease but during the initial stages when a person has piles the symptoms can be hard to identify. If you suspect that you may have piles look out for the following symptoms –
- You will experience bleeding from anal region.
- You will not be able to sit for long hours.
- There will be bright red blood visible in the pot after passing stool.
- Bleeding can be painless.
- You may experience pain in the anus.
- You can experience pain while passing stool.
- There can be itching in the anus.
- You may feel the presence of lumps in the anus.
- These lumps can be hard and painful.
- These lumps may look red, pink or purple upon inspection.
- Area around the anus can get red and itchy.
- There will be discomfort while passing stool.
- There can be soreness in the anus.
- You may feel fullness in bowels even after passing stools.
- There can be presence of slimy mucus in your underwear around the anal region.
- Presence of slimy mucus around your anus that may drip from your anus.
If you’re still unable to understand and identify these symptoms, meet your physician and get an examination done. You could have other gastrointestinal disorders if not piles. For proper diagnosis visit bottom’s up clinic in Whitefield Bangalore for best diagnostic assessment of your problems.
Why is Bottom’s Up best for you?
Bottom’s up clinic is a one stop clinic to rectify all your problems. If you are troubled with all the discomfort and pain you feel while sitting for long hours and are tired and exhausted of finding comfortable cushions, then it’s time you do something about it.
Here at bottom’s up, we treat your problems like our own.There is absolutely no fear of judgment and we provide the best diagnostic and treatment service available.
If you’re experiencing any of the above symptoms and suspect that you could have piles or any other gastrointestinal issues, contact us immediately to get proper medical assistance and care. With our brilliant team of Doctors and Nutritionists, we provide complete care and support.
- We have 17 years of experience.
- More than 100000 happy patients have been treated successfully in our clinic.
- We have won the trust of over 100000 patients and counting.
- More than 16000 operations have been successfully conducted with no post-operative complications or complaints.
- We have positively impacted more than 5 lakh families, making their lives better and healthier.
We follow a holistic approach with full privacy and intimacy. At Bottom’s Up our focus is mainly at the prevention of disease. We use specially designed oils for the treatment of piles. We make sure to provide complete support with the assistance of our expert Nutritionists. Specially designed yoga exercises and support is given to every patient.
We use safe laser treatments for piles and there is nearly zero chance of recurrence after our treatment. All aspects from prevention, treatment and avoidance support, all are provided under one roof.
We not only support you during the treatment but also provide post-treatment support. So don’t sit and suffer in silence, the Bottom’s up clinic is here to help.
Visit Bottom’s up clinic in Whitefield Bangalore for best treatment for piles. Get piles treatment and management done at lowest cost at Bottom’s Up Clinic Bangalore and get rid of pain of piles.