Food is something that everyone loves and If you’re a foodie, then food is definitely the highlight of your day. There was a time when you were known for your abilities to tolerate spice and digest a heavy meal. But now it feels more like a punishment when you eat these things. Sadly, your days of eating anything and everything from anywhere are slowly starting to fade away and all this is because of discomfort, burning sensation and pain that you’re feeling in your stomach and bottom.
If you don’t see the light at the end of the tunnel anymore, then look closely because this problem can certainly be rectified with the right help. Visit Bottom’s up clinic in Whitefield Bangalore for best diagnosis and treatment of your issues so that you can start enjoying being a foodie again.
What is causing this pain?
Let’s face it, you have a history of eating oily, spicy and heavy meals and making frequent bad dietary choices. You enjoyed eating refined foods that were heavy on your stomach and all these have played a huge rule bringing you here.
The pain that you are feeling in your bottoms can happen due to a lot of reasons. But most commonly the reason could be that you may be suffering from a gastrointestinal disorder, such as constipation, ulcer, fissure, fistula or piles.
Amongst all of these constipation and piles is the most common gastrointestinal disease that causes pain in bottoms.
What to eat?
If you want to feel better and remove discomfort make fibre your friend. This will help you avoid constipation at all costs and stop any gastrointestinal disorder from increasing. Make sure you drink plenty of water along with a high intake of fibre to make it work perfectly.
Here is a list of things you should be eating on a routine basis in order to prevent piles and lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Whole grains
- Multigrain mixtures
- Green leafy vegetables
- Fruit juices
- Clear broths
- Herbal teas
- Dry figs
Whole grains such as Oats, wheat, ragi etc are an excellent choice to start the day in order to make the digestion better and prevent piles. Green leafy vegetables such as Spinach, cabbage, cauliflower, tomato, broccoli, asparagus, lady finger etc are also good choices as they have a high fibre content that will make the stool softer and easier to pass.
- Don’t remove the skin of fruits when you eat them, just wash the fruits properly. Fruits are full of water, antioxidants and nutrition.
- Consume at least 8 to 12 glasses of water in a day and when you need a little extra something choose fruit juices over aerated drinks and caffeine. Avoid getting dehydrated at all costs.
- Different kinds of herbal tea can help in the proper management of piles. They can help soothe irritation, reduce pain, decrease inflammation, and reduce bleeding. Teas like Dandelion tea and mullein tea are found to be particularly effective for this situation.
Beans should be given a special mention since that are packed with fibre and proteins. Beans are a great source of fibre and should be eaten regularly. Go for options like Black-eyes peas, kidney beans and black beans. Do not forget to eat other legumes on a regular basis as well.
Dry figs are magical when it comes to improving intestinal motility and aiding in digestion. Onions and bananas are two other magic ingredients as well when it comes to soothing the symptoms of piles and reducing inflammation.
Yogurt and curd has a soothing effect on the stomach. They act as probiotics and increase good bacteria in the gut which further aids in digestion.
If you’re looking to get proper dietary advice on how to prevent piles, visit Bottom’s up clinic in Bangalore. Bottom’s up clinic with its team of Nutritionists and doctors will ensure that a good dietary support and advice is given.
What to avoid?
It’s very important to rectify diet and make changes if one wants to lead a healthy life. You could be making wrong food choices on a regular basis which will in turn cause many dietary issues. Rectify these changes as soon as possible in order to prevent the developing gastrointestinal disorder and piles. Avoid consuming following foods to prevent piles.
- Refined flour
- Processed food
- Fast food
- Sweet aerated drinks
- Diet sodas
- Cyanne pepper
- Processed meat
- White bread
Refined flour, white bread and processed food all cause constipation as they are low in fibre and hard to digest. Cayenne Pepper irritates the mucosa and increases swelling and inflammation making the symptoms worser.
Fast food such as burgers, pizzas and french fries are high in bad fat and low in fibre. Cheese used in fast food also increases constipation. Processed meat has a heavy amount of preservatives which is bad for health and digestion. Coffee is rich in caffeine which causes dehydration.
Do you have piles?
You may be suffering from any gastrointestinal disorder. Getting an examination done is important to find out what you’re suffering from. Visit Bottom’s up clinic in Whitefield Bangalore for best diagnosis and treatment of your issues.
Piles is an easily identifiable disease but during the initial stages when a person has piles the symptoms can be hard to identify. If you suspect that you may have piles look out for the following symptoms –
- You will experience bleeding from anal region.
- There will be bright red blood visible in the pot after passing stool.
- Bleeding can be painless.
- You may experience pain in the anus.
- You can experience pain while passing stool.
- There can be itching in the anus.
- You may feel the presence of lumps in the anus.
- These lumps can be hard and painful.
- These lumps may look red, pink or purple upon inspection.
- Area around the anus can get red and itchy.
- There will be discomfort while passing stool.
- There can be soreness in the anus.
- You may feel fullness in bowels even after passing stools.
- There can be presence of slimy mucus in your underwear around the anal region.
- Presence of slimy mucus around your anus that may drip from your anus.
If you’re still unable to understand and identify these symptoms, meet your physician and get an examination done. Visit Bottom’s up clinic as it is one stop for treatment of anal fissures, fistula, piles and constipation.
Treatment of piles at low cost in Bangalore
Choose bottom’s up clinic –
We not only support you during the treatment but also provide post treatment support
- We have 16 years of experience.
- More than 60000 happy patients have been treated successfully in our clinic.
- We have won the trust of over 60000 patients and counting.
- More than 12000 operations have been successfully conducted with no post-operative complications or complaints.
- We have positively impacted more than 3 lakh families, making their lives better and healthier.
- We follow a holistic approach with full privacy and intimacy.
Our major focus is at prevention of piles.
We use specially designed oils for treatment.
We make sure to provide complete support with the assistance of our expert Nutritionists. Proper diet is provided that will restore your digestive system and health.
- Specially designed yoga exercises and support is given to every patient.
- We use safe laser treatments.
- There is nearly zero chance of recurrence after our treatment.
- All aspects from prevention, treatment and avoidance support, all are provided under one roof.
So don’t sit and suffer in silence, bottom’s up clinic is here to help. After our treatment you will be able to eat to your heart’s satisfaction. Hurry! Get proper diagnosis and treatment of your issue done at low cost at Bottom’s Up Clinic Bangalore.