Let’s face it, office hours are long and they demand a lot from you. Sitting for long hours in front of the laptop or computer has become your routine and necessity. Most of your work demands sitting and working and you absolutely cannot lag behind others when it comes to achieving goals and submitting projects.
But what about that lingering pain in your bottom which you feel after sitting for way too long? It’s making you uncomfortable, distressed and is greatly affecting your concentration at work making your lag behind when it comes to achieving things and meeting deadlines.
What could it be that’s causing this pain?
Pain in bottoms can happen due to a lot of reasons. But most commonly the reason could be that you may be suffering from a gastrointestinal disorder, such as fissure, fistula or piles that might be causing this pain. Amongst all of these, piles are the most common gastrointestinal disease that causes pain in bottoms.
So are you just going to ignore it and let it affect your potential?
We hope not, because Bottom’s up is here to help and rectify this problem. Visit Bottom’s up clinic in Bangalore for best treatment for piles. Get piles treatment and management done at lowest cost at Bottom’s Up Clinic Bangalore and get rid of pain of piles.
Do you have piles?
Piles is an easily identifiable disease but during the initial stages when a person has piles the symptoms can be hard to identify. If you suspect that you may have piles look out for the following symptoms –
- You will experience bleeding from anal region.
- There will be bright red blood visible in the pot after passing stool.
- Bleeding can be painless.
- You may experience pain in the anus.
- You can experience pain while passing stool.
- There can be itching in the anus.
- You may feel the presence of lumps in the anus.
- These lumps can be hard and painful.
- These lumps may look red, pink or purple upon inspection.
- Area around the anus can get red and itchy.
- There will be discomfort while passing stool.
- There can be soreness in the anus.
- You may feel fullness in bowels even after passing stools.
- There can be presence of slimy mucus in your underwear around the anal region.
- Presence of slimy mucus around your anus that may drip from your anus.
If you’re still unable to understand and identify these symptoms, meet your physician and get an examination done.
Why is Bottom’s Up best for you?
Bottom’s up clinic is a one stop clinic to rectify all your problems. If you are troubled with all the discomfort and pain you feel while sitting for long hours then it’s time you do something about it and we are here to help. Here at bottom’s up, we treat your problems like our own.There is absolutely no fear of judgment and we provide the best diagnostic and treatment service available.
If you’re experiencing any of the above symptoms and suspect that you could have piles, contact us immediately to get proper medical assistance and care. With our brilliant team of Doctors and Nutritionists, we provide complete care and support.
- We have 17 years of experience.
- More than 1,00,000 happy patients have been treated successfully in our clinic.
- We have won the trust of over 1,00,000 patients and counting.
- More than 16000 operations have been successfully conducted with no post-operative complications or complaints.
- We have positively impacted more than 5 lakh families, making their lives better and healthier.
- We follow a holistic approach with full privacy and intimacy.
At Bottom’s Up our focus is mainly at prevention of piles. We use specially designed oils for treatment.
We make sure to provide complete support with the assistance of our expert Nutritionists. Specially designed yoga exercises and support is given to every patient.
- We use safe laser treatments.
- There is nearly zero chance of recurrence after our treatment.
- All aspects from prevention, treatment and avoidance support, all are provided under one roof.
We not only support you during the treatment but also provide post treatment support. So don’t sit and suffer in silence, bottom’s up clinic is here to help.
Visit Bottom’s up clinic in Bangalore for best treatment for piles. Get piles treatment and management done at lowest cost at Bottom’s Up Clinic Bangalore and get rid of pain of piles.